Sunday, April 17, 2011

Goings-on

Hello all!!! This weather is gorgeous!!!

Gabrielle is so close to crawling it's not even funny. Her smile is so adorable...:) Those two teeth on the bottom make it all the more cute:)One on the top now too!!!

Noah's birthday is nearing. He's been waiting all year:) Seriously. he asks about it every day because he didn't get a family birthday and a friend birthday like the rest of us did last year:D

I just got the new ipod nano:) It is a really nice ipod and I'm really enjoying using it! It's so much easier to find a certain song now instead of having to go through all of them to find one!!! My favorites:

Love Story by Taylor Swift

Life after You by Daughtry

Life is a Highway by Rascal Flatts

Welcome to the Show by Britt Nicole

Save Your Life by Newsboys (not on there yet, but it will be!!!:)


See ya!!!


~Alex

2 comments:

  1. Hey Alex! I love your new ipod! I had fun making jelly with you today!

    See you tomorrow!

    ~Carrington

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had so much fun!!! Tell your mom thank you!!! We look forward to eating the jelly!!!

    See ya!!!
    ~Alex

    ReplyDelete